As with every species in this competition, this is a showmanship show and the entry will be a 1-min video that accurately represents the show-person's ability to confidently show the animal. Each show video will be different, but in general remember this is about having some safe fun and participation and also highlighting some individuals that stand out among their peers.
Keep in mind the recommendation below are not requirements and you may format your show video however you like. These are just some suggestions to get you going with your animal and the camera.
sheep recommended guidelines
- Start the video from a walking gait and present the animal’s side view
- Setup your animal in a side view pose and set the legs. Focus on your use of the show stick and ability to keep your animal calm and controlled.
- Turn the animal and present the animal in a still front view
- Begin to the move the animal in a forward gait showing the front view then stop & setup your animal’s pose in the front view
- Turn the animal around and show the rear view of the animal moving
- Set the animal up in a rear view pose to end
You may go back to the main event page, or when you're ready to submit your entry, click the link below.